TAG: Tumblr survey
August 22, 2013 § Leave a comment
I have no idea why this TAG is called “Tumblr survey“, but I read the question on Hilly‘s video, they sounded fun and I decided to give it a try! 😉
1. Are you a young heart or an old soul?
I like to believe I am a young heart, but I’m not. I’m definitely an old soul. People who get to talk to me without actually see me think I’m forty or something. 😛 Despite this blog is makeup and beauty centered, I am definitely not a shallow person. I like to have deep thoughts and look beyond appearances. The “young thing” about myself is that I am a dreamer and that I can’t stop but having imaginary stories in my mind, every time I close my eyes! 😉
2. What makes someone a best friend?
A lot of qualities, but essentially, trust and loyalty. And, of course, a lot of things in common, feelings toward various things (music, movies, people,…) included! There has to be some kind of connection!
3. What Christmas present do you remember the most?
Whenever I get questions like “do you remember..?” I always get so pissed at myself because my memory sucks. So..no, I don’t remember very much some Christmas present. I guess it was the little kind-of-talking-owl Furby when I was 9 or 10 because I remembered wanting it for so long!
4. Tell me a movie/song/TV Show/Playbook that has changed your life.
A lot of things changed my life, but I guess the first one is the movie “Moulin Rouge!“. I can’t imagine how my life would be without that film. No wonder it’s my favorite.
5. Name one physical feature that you like about yourself and one that you dislike.
Hahah, well hello, confidence! I can name you a lot of things that I dislike, but the one that I hate the most revolves around my hips. I see them huge. One think that I like? My eye color, maybe. Not sure about that 100% though.
6. Can money buy happiness?
“Those who say that money don’t buy happiness don’t know where to shop“. I’ve always remembered this quote, but I don’t know where it is from. Sex and the City, maybe? I have no clue. Anyway, I do belive money bring a lot into someone’s life, yes, but..not everything, of course. Money help live better, that’s for sure. It helps with practical life stuff, but…if you have money and nothing else I don’t know about the quality of life you are living.
7. What’s more important in a relationship? Physical attraction or emotional connection?
Physical attraction fades, eventually. So, no. Emotional connection all the way.
8. Is there anyone close to you that you know you can’t trust?
Absolutely. I could make a list, maybe.
9. Where was your favorite place to go when you were a little kid?
Again with the “memory” questions. 😦 I don’t remember!!! Maybe it was my grandma’s house, simply because I could get the chance to spend time with my cousins.
10. Have you spent a night in the hospital?
Nope, and hopefully I won’t ever!
11. Do you enjoy being only with 1-2 friends or with a large group of people?
1-2 friends. Tops!
12. Have you ever been bullied?
Meh, kind of. I got teased a lot for being “the good studying mama’s girl” and for being super pale, but nothing serious. I managed to get over it almost as soon as it happened. Now I tease my fair complection on my own and people think I’m weird. LOL
13. If your partner wanted to wait until marriage until having sex, would you stay in that relationship?
No comment. I have no idea.
14. Do you believe in God?
Don’t think so, no.
15. Out of all the social networks in the world why use Tumblr?
Because it’s the one I got most addicted to. Because it’s fun and full of things to drool over. And GIFs!!!!!! And, let’s be honest, because you can never feel alone on Tumblr! 😉 Anyway, my Tumblr page is here!
16. What is your quirkiest habit?
I am a control freak so I have to write down everything I have to do. Don’t know if that’s my quirkiest habit, but that’s the one that pops on the top on my head.
17. What is normal? Are you normal?
I believe there is no average normal. You are normal when you are yourself and you feel good with what you do. Being crazy and weird, well..that’s another story! If you compare to people of my age, you’d say that no, I am not normal. I don’t feel normal, actually, but just because people around me are different! It doesn’t mean that what I am or what they are is wrong, though! We are just not alike!
18. Someone close to you is dying! You have the choice to let this person live for 10 more years but if you do you cause the death of 10 strangers. Do you take the offer?
Hard one. I think I would be tempted, but maybe I wouldn’t accept the deal. Supernatural taught me a lot, you know? 😛
19. What is one thing you could never forgive?
Betrayal (& careless judgment).
20. When you’re alone in your own home, do you walk around naked?
LOL. Never! (I sound like Rachel of Friends!)
21. What part of the past year sticks out in your mind?
Past year..meaning 2012 or 2013? Of this year my big plans for my PhD stick out. On negative notes..too much to say.
22. Could you be in a long distance relationship?
Depends on the occasion. Me an Ben Barnes are in a so-long distance relationship that he doesn’t even know me and..we’re fine. 😛
23. Do you know what makes you happy?
Yes, yes I do.
24. Who was your first crush?
Spooky to say, but a guy who passed away when I was 12-13. 😦
25. Where is your favorite place to go out and eat?
Oh my, I love to eat out! I won’t be shallow and say McD’s, but there a place in my town that serves the most delicious meat ever! 😀
26. Are you an early bird or night owl?
I’ve always thought I was a night owl, but as I’m getting old I’m becoming more and more an early bird. I enjoy waking up early and having the entire day ahead of me! 😀
27. Give me an unpopular opinion you have.
Don’t know if it’s actually unpopular, but I despise the celebrities who waltz into magazines or in the news saying “beauty doesn’t matter: it’s what you have inside that define a person” or something like that. As much as I truly agree, I feel like it’s kind of pointless to say those words when you are rich and stunning. It’s easy for celebrities to say that when they basically have anything in life and built their lives around beauty, uh?!
28. Do you believe in giving kids medals and trophies for participation?
Not really. If you win, you get an award, if you don’t..try to do better next time! 😉
29. What song best describes your life right now?
“Breakaway” by Kelly Clarkson. But it’s anticipating what I would feel in a year, so..that’s basically cheating. 😛
30. How do you express your creativity?
31. Describe your neighborhood.
Nothing much to say. The guy who lives one floor under plays the bass and there are tons of cats. Pretty common.
32. Can you curl your tongue?
Yep, I think I can.
33. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Several time. But, hey, desperate times, desperate measures.
34. Give me the story of your life in 6 words.
Give up things to achieve dreams.
I tag every one of you, girls! Link me your answers! ^_-