November 11, 2013 § 4 Comments
Hello, girls and welcome back on my blog!
I know I swore that I would never buy anything until Christmas after spending way too much money on Maquillalia.com back in August, but I caved in. I had a 20% discount at Sephora and I could let it slip through my fingers. Despite the fact that I would buy every single item on Sephora (so glad that the Urban Decay lipsticks&lipencils are out in Italy too!), I’ve been good and succeeded in toning it down and focusing only on what I
The last time I was in Rome, I went to the brand new Sephora store in Piazza di Spagna with the main goal of buying products from the brand Yes To. Sadly, it seems like they have been all sold on sale and Sephora is not buying them again. Too bad. Thankfully, on the website there are still some products, even if there is no much variety (nothing from the Yes To Cucumber or Tomatoes lines) and, most importantly, they are cheaper than the ones on feelunique.com. I believe they should be in the old packaging and that is why maybe they cost less.
However, let’s cut to the chase, and see what I ended up buying:
- Yes to Carrots Shampoo (5€): it’s a huge bottle (425ml) so I am splitting it with my sister, but it was worth it for just 5€.
- Yes to Carrots Moisturizing Eye Cream (10€): I am almost running out of my Burt’s Bees eye cream and I wanted to replace it with something under 15€ (the Burt’s Bees one is around 25€ and the Enchanted eye cream by Lush is 18€).
- Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream (10€): running out of my Burt’s Bees one as well and didn’t want to spend over 20€ for a night cream again.
- Yes to Carrots Head to Toe Nourishing Essentials Kit (8€): it seemed like a bargain and it definitely is. The kit contains 240g of body butter and 177ml of exfoliating shower gel.
- Yes to Carrots Intense Softening Hand Cream (5€): I am running out of my Essence repair hand cream!
- Sephora Hair Elastics (4.90€): I took a lead of faith with this item. I’ve been looking for elastic bands without the metallic little place for ages and these seems quite nice. I still haven’t tried them at all, but they seem quite resistant.
- Sephora Instant Moisturizer (9.90€): I fell in love with a sample of this face moisturizer and for 10€ I just had to buy it!
I still haven’t tried any of these products, aside from the sample of the Sephora moisturizer, but I can already tell you that the smell of the Yes to Carrots line is something I kind of hate. Let’s say it wasn’t very wise buying everything from the same line without smelling the products first. 😛 I will definitely use them up anyway, that is for sure! I will get back to you with reviews as always! 😉
& that is all, for today! I have another two hauls (oh my God, somebody stop me, please!) to show you, so keep checking the blog in the next few weeks.