December 18, 2013 § 4 Comments
A brief post to show you what I recently bought.
My awesome group of friends gave a me a 25€ gift card for my birthday (it’s been 6 months and one day exactly :P) to spend at the local perfume/beauty shop Limoni. I struggled a lot before finally deciding because I really wanted to get some more Essie polishes (Fiji and Sand Tropez are on my wish list) and Revlon lip products. Sadly, the Revlon stand vanished (they moved the store in another location) after I decided to get two of the super raved Just Bitten Kissable Balms. I’m always the luckiest girl in the world, uh?!
Therefore, I decided to give the Dior Crème de Rose Lip Balm a go. So many YouTubers say this product is gold and I finally got the chance of spending 25€ (actually it was 25.99€) with a “light” heart. 😛 I tried it yesterday, but I ate dinner right after so I can’t say anything yet. The smell and the consistency are great, though.
I also bought some bits at Kiko with a 30% off. I got an invisible pencil, two lipsticks (two pretty wearable colors) and a star magnet for magnetic nail polishes which I have already tried and did not like as much as the Deborah one (here is the review).
& that is all.
December 3, 2013 § 7 Comments
I promised you an update, but I am afraid you’ll still have to wait. I’m not sure what to say to you, and writing it down makes it so permanent I don’t want to jinx it! 😛
Today, I will show you what I bought in my recent e.l.f. order I placed last month. I bought everything with the 50% off and I have realized that they come out with this deal so often (there’s a 50% off sale right now!) that I will never buy anything full price again! It was kind of a pain in the back to receive it, though, because it got stuck and it took more than 10 days to come, but..it’s here in all its perfection! ❤
Here is the list of what I got:
- Custom Eyes in Ivory: I’ve been wanting a single white shimmery eyeshadow for so long that for just 85 cents I couldn’t resist! I’m sad that I didn’t get the empty palette as well!
- Daily Brush Cleanser: I am lazy (and busy) when it comes to clean brushes and this works like a charm. I tested it three or four times and I really love how good it works! Definitely going to buy it again!
- Eyelash and Brow Wand: I’ve been wanting a spoolie for ages and I’ve used it once to separate my eyelashes after wearing a clumpy (old) mascara. It does his job quite right, but I have no time in the morning to use it too!
- HD Blush in Headliner: I think these are one of the most raved products by elf around the web. I still haven’t worn the blush. but I tested it on my hand and, gosh, it is dangerously pigmented!!! I decided to go with Headliner because I feel like it’s the easiest color to wear among the shades they offer.
- HD Blush in Superstar: I couldn’t leave it there. The color is too stunning to avoid buying this shade!!! I swatched this one on my hand as well and I realized that I will have to learn a good technique to wear it without looking like a clown! It’s even more pigmented than Headliner, amazing!!!
- Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Movie Star: I still have no automatic jumbo lip pencil and I really wanted to test the e.l.f. ones out. Sadly, I wore it once and it didn’t perform very well: it lasted for less than an hour and then started to collect at the centre of the lips and at the edges. Not great at all. Maybe a lighter shade (this one is a bright red) will work better.
- Lip Balm SPF 15 in Plum: I bought this one because of Lillian Masie, but I regretted it. Of course, it doesn’t look as great as it looks on her skin tone. Too bad, because it’s actually pretty good in mousturizing lips!
- Lip Exfoliator: I’ve heard very nice reviews about this one and the idea is too brilliant to resist.
- Lipstick in Gypsy: A plum color I still need to swatch!
- Lipstick in Charming: A strawberry color I still need to swatch!
- Studio Mini Eyelash Curler: I am obsessed with curling my eyelashes (my eyelashes suck pretty back, sadly) and I have been wanting a mini curler for ages. I was so happy to be able to buy it without having to spend too much!
- Powder Brush: It was only 85 cents and I needed a nice powder brush to alternate it with the flat studio elf one I have since 2010. I expected it to be bigger (but that’s something that happens quite often with e.l.f. brushes, especially the cheapest ones), but it works anyway and I use it to apply blush, instead.
- Powder Puffs: I almost forgot I bought them! 😛 A necessity to keep in the purse for touch-ups during the day (as if I touch-up my makeup..:P)
- Studio Matte Lip Color in Natural: I wanted to try the red one, but I am full of reds in my lipstick collection, so I opted for a very natural color. I swatched it on my hand and it looks nice. I’m just a little scared that with my pale skin it will wash me out.
& that is all! As you can see, I still haven’t tried all of the product because I literally have no time to test new makeup, recently, but I’m sure that I will have the chance to do so very soon.
I hug you all and, please, leave suggestions of good e.l.f. product to buy next! 😉
November 11, 2013 § 4 Comments
Hello, girls and welcome back on my blog!
I know I swore that I would never buy anything until Christmas after spending way too much money on Maquillalia.com back in August, but I caved in. I had a 20% discount at Sephora and I could let it slip through my fingers. Despite the fact that I would buy every single item on Sephora (so glad that the Urban Decay lipsticks&lipencils are out in Italy too!), I’ve been good and succeeded in toning it down and focusing only on what I
The last time I was in Rome, I went to the brand new Sephora store in Piazza di Spagna with the main goal of buying products from the brand Yes To. Sadly, it seems like they have been all sold on sale and Sephora is not buying them again. Too bad. Thankfully, on the website there are still some products, even if there is no much variety (nothing from the Yes To Cucumber or Tomatoes lines) and, most importantly, they are cheaper than the ones on feelunique.com. I believe they should be in the old packaging and that is why maybe they cost less.
However, let’s cut to the chase, and see what I ended up buying:
- Yes to Carrots Shampoo (5€): it’s a huge bottle (425ml) so I am splitting it with my sister, but it was worth it for just 5€.
- Yes to Carrots Moisturizing Eye Cream (10€): I am almost running out of my Burt’s Bees eye cream and I wanted to replace it with something under 15€ (the Burt’s Bees one is around 25€ and the Enchanted eye cream by Lush is 18€).
- Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream (10€): running out of my Burt’s Bees one as well and didn’t want to spend over 20€ for a night cream again.
- Yes to Carrots Head to Toe Nourishing Essentials Kit (8€): it seemed like a bargain and it definitely is. The kit contains 240g of body butter and 177ml of exfoliating shower gel.
- Yes to Carrots Intense Softening Hand Cream (5€): I am running out of my Essence repair hand cream!
- Sephora Hair Elastics (4.90€): I took a lead of faith with this item. I’ve been looking for elastic bands without the metallic little place for ages and these seems quite nice. I still haven’t tried them at all, but they seem quite resistant.
- Sephora Instant Moisturizer (9.90€): I fell in love with a sample of this face moisturizer and for 10€ I just had to buy it!
I still haven’t tried any of these products, aside from the sample of the Sephora moisturizer, but I can already tell you that the smell of the Yes to Carrots line is something I kind of hate. Let’s say it wasn’t very wise buying everything from the same line without smelling the products first. 😛 I will definitely use them up anyway, that is for sure! I will get back to you with reviews as always! 😉
& that is all, for today! I have another two hauls (oh my God, somebody stop me, please!) to show you, so keep checking the blog in the next few weeks.
August 19, 2013 § 17 Comments
Hello hello, Internet!
As I mentioned some weeks ago, I wanted to place an order on Maquillalia.com because I am literally in love with everything that is sold on that website. I finally got time last week to pick up some things and I definitely caved in to lots of products I didn’t need. I killed two birds with one stone with this order, because I bought some products for my sister as well, since it was her 30th birthday last week. Because I already gave her the makeup, the list of what I bought is shorter than all the makeup shown in the Instagram picture down here.
My experience with the website: Would I order again? If I had spare money to throw out of my window, yeah, definitely!
Anyway, I placed my order last Thursday before noon, and the parcel was shipped the day after and came here on Wednesday. I asked for some samples and, aside from the common samples they give (skin care products, the spanish Hean brand makeup, ecc) and the little Haribo candy bag, they added a MeMeMe cream eyeshadow (which is about 9€) and a sample of a setting powder by Hean, I believe (since there’s no label on it).
Tons of kind-of-cheap brands are sold. For example, Sleek, MeMeMe, NYX, Essence (even the limited editions), Catrice, Accessorize, Revlon, Babyliss, The Balm, ecc.
The website in general is not the easiest one to surf, because the sections are not well organized and because there’s no way to filter product for price, date, brand, reviews, ecc. Nevertheless, I found everything that I looked for thanks to the “search” bar.
I think, anyway, that the biggest downside is the shipping cost. It really is too much! I was insane enough to spend over 100€, so the shipping was free, but I don’t know if I will buy stuff from there again because I would end up paying shipping almost as makeup products. To Italy (but I believe also in the rest of Europe – I’m not sure if they ship internationally), they ship by GLS which, to me, it has been a pain in the back. For some reason, the address of my place is not well saved in their PCs and so they end up trying to ship it to another address if I don’t phone them in time. This is the third time it happened and I don’t want to know about GLS anymore.
Let’s cut to the chace and let’s see what I bought.
- Babyliss rotating brush (46€): this is the main reason why I placed the order in the first place. I wanted to try it so badly for years and I would drool over tutorials on YouTube using this magic wand. I used it two days ago and, sadly, I must admit that it wasn’t as great as I thought it would be. First of all, it’s not very easy to use, but I believe that practice makes perfect, so I’ll just need to don’t give up and try more and more. Second, I think my hair is too long to be styled with this brush: it kept tangling on the brush and on itself over and over! Moreover, I tried to roll the brush on the entire length of a piece of hair, but I didn’t end up having the big curl I expected. So, yeah..kind of disappointed by this tool. I hope I’ll feel better about it after finding the better way to use it on my hair.
- MUA Undress Me Too palette (4.99€): second reason why I placed the order. We all know how the Naked palettes tempt every makeup girl alive, but I really never found the courage to just pick my wallet and leave 45€ at Sephora so..I went online for a good dupe for the Naked 2 palette, and this MUA one kept popping out. I had to have it. It’s smaller than I thought it would be, but, just as the Naked, it has 12 eyeshadows (even if I believe there’s less product) and they really are very dupes for the Urban Decay ones. I still haven’t used it on my eyes, but I swatched all the shadows and..well, some are more pigmented than others, but, overall, I’m not that impressed with the pigmentation. Quite poor, to be honest. I’ll get back to you when I tested it well!
- Sleek Blush Palette (Trio) in Flame (12.99€): this one was a long story, get comfortable before you keep reading. I was desperate to get NARS Exibit A since I watched LillianMasie‘s videos: it was too stunning to not tempt me. When NARS finally came to Italy (it is sold at Sephora, now) I looked online happy that I could finally buy it. Of course it was too dang expensive for my wallet so, again, I googled dupes for the amazing red toned blush. The closest ones were the NYX powder blush in Red and the red one in this Sleek trio. Lucky as I am, I added to my cart the NYX one (about 6€), but, of course, it was out of stock when I actually placed my order. I had the chance to try the cream red one (by NYX as well), but I was scared that a cream red blush would look too harsh and so..here comes the Sleek palette. I still haven’t worn it, but of course I swatched all the colors and I’m super impressed with the pigmentation. Plus, it surprised me that even the darkest shade (that I’ve never thought I would wear) is stunning! Definitely a good purchase! 😉
- China Glaze nail polish from the “On Safari” collection in Purr-fect Plum (5.40€): this was an impulsive add. I wanted to get a China Glaze nail polish (I’ve never had), but I struggled picking up the color. The ones I wanted weren’t on sale and I didn’t want to spend like..more than 8€ on a nail polish. I ended up picking this one and realizing after it came home that my sister has a Kiko nail polish veeery similar to this one. Yay, me! -.-‘
- The Balm Mary Lou Manizer highlighter (17€ -> 13.26€): another product I bought because the highlighter I wanted (MUA Undress me too highlighter) was out of stock. I’ve been hearing so many great stuff about this one that I wasn’t that disappointed that I had to buy it! 😛 And..it was on sale so..13€ is still a lot to me, but if it was 17€ I would have never added it to my cart. I expected it to be less gold and more pink, but it’s stunning anyway. Can’t wait to wear it as an eyeshadow as well!!!
- MUA Lipstick in Shade 15 “Juicy” + Shade 16 “Nectar” (1.49€ each): I’ve heard good opinions about these lipsticks and for just 1.49€ I had to have them. I struggled picking the color up because I feel like I had every of their shade in my lipsticks collection already. I am so glad I picked the only two colors I was missing among the other lipsticks that I own! I swatched them on my hand and it’s so creamy and pigmented that my mind was blown. I regret not getting more of these.
- Montagne Jeunesse Various Masks (1.75€ each): I know that these masks are available at Acqua&Sapone as well, but my drugstore does not sell them (I am so lucky, I know), so I bought them online. I just picked three of them and we’ll see how they work! I’ve heard great stuff about these, especially the Chocolate one!
- Sleek Lipstick in Smother (6.50€): Sleek lipsticks are amazing. I’ve watched online swatches and I wanted to get them all! I decided to get this deep plum color because I still don’t own any color like this and because, as the Internet says, it should be the perfect dupe for MAC Rebel (another lipstick on my wish list since ages – but too expensive for me to buy it!). Trying it on my hand I realized how incredibly creamy and pigmented it is. Again, I wish I got more shades!
- NYX Powder Blush in Angel (5.95€): this is a super raved product on YouTube. After I saw it for the first time I was scared that they put in my package the wrong color. I turned the blush over and no, it actually was “Angel“. It’s not the light pink I expected at all, but after swatching it I was squeeing hard. Perfection, literally! And super pigmented as well! The downside is that, for being a cheap brand, NYX blush aren’t that cheap at all. I don’t regret buying it..I just wish it was cheaper!
- Essence nail polish form the Snow Jam Limited Edition in #04 “Top of the Ice-Stream” (1.99€): I remember seeing this polish thanks to MissHollyBerries here and I just had to have it. I’m in the white-nail-polish phase, recently, and I couldn’t be happier with this milky-shiny one!
- Sleek Blush Palette (Trio) in Lace (12.99€): a super raved blush palette by the british YouTube gurus. Definitely not a disappointment! Super pigmented and smooth! I love all the three shades, pretty pretty pretty! The middle one should be close to NARS Orgasm (correct me if I’m wrong)!
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul (5.95€): another range of products super talked of on YouTube and blogs. Again, I wasn’t sure about the shade I wanted. I was going to get a nude/pink one and a red one, but, because I couldn’t just ask for a bank loan for this order, I got rid of the red one and ended only with this pink one. I tried it on and it seemed very good (super pigmented, that’s for sure), but I cleaned it right after so I still don’t know about its staying power. I’ll let you know!
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (10.99€ -> 8.79€): another reason why I placed this order. I’ve been hearing about these brushes for years and I really wanted to test the big deal they are. I would have got the stippling one as well, but it was out of stock too. 😦 I tried this one twice to apply blush, and I’m impressed already. I know it’s a miracle worker for liquid foundation application and I can’t wait to try it! I plan on writing a review soon so, stay tuned!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volumen (5.25€ -> 4.25€): finally I got it. In Italy it’s sold nowhere and I’ve been looking for a spray dry shampoo since last year when I got the Lush one and I ended up not using it because it wasn’t in a spray can. Still have to test this baby out. 😉
- Samples: as I was saying early I got a stunning deep green MeMeMe cream eyeshadow that I gave my sister, a powder, a leg gel, a face cream, a hair mask and a shampoo – super pleased!
& that’s all!
I wished I get more MUA lipsticks because who knows when I’ll do another MUA order and I wished I tried something by Catrice, but, honestly, nothing attracted me enough to get it!
I know, I know, I spent a fortune for this haul, but it was since March that I didn’t allow myself to makeup shop, so I’ve been quite good! 😛 I have to go to Rome in September and in October to do my TOEFL and GRE exams, and hopefully Sephora and MAC won’t tempt me! 😀
Talk to you on Thursday, girls!
March 4, 2013 § 7 Comments
Hello everybody and happy Monday!
I should be able to post by the book in the next weeks. I’ve done with my three exams (the last one wasn’t that satisfying as the others, but it’s done, so I can’t complain much!) and today is officially when lectures start again. It’s my last semester, I still can’t believe it!
Anyway, the point of this post is to show you what I’ve bought this weekend.
On Saturday, as you already know, I went to Rome with my sister and..well, looking at the things I bought I wish I got more of them. I left at the shops a lot of products I wanted but didn’t get. Like the UD Naked 2 palette, Yes To skin care products, the Lush Fun, a stunning MAC lipstick, the Natural Eye Too Faced palette and so on. Looking at my wallet..well, he’s definitely not happy so I guess I’m done with buying new stuff for a few months! Who knows if I’ll stick to that plan?! 😛
The first stop at Rome was Sephora. I wanted to get a Urban Decay primer potion, but Sin and Greed were too colorful and Eden wasn’t as fair as I though it was, so I ended up getting no one. I spent like good 15 minutes at the Benefit stand and decide to get the TropiCoral kit because I’ve always wanted to try the cheeks/lips tints, the Coralista blush and High Beam highlighter. The set has sample sizes of those products and a gloss in Coralista, as well. For 29.50€ I though it was a deal.
Then I stumbled on the OPI stand of nail polishes but none of them caught my attention so I decided to pick the highly raved Essie polish in Mint Candy Apple, after trying some of them on. It was a hard one to pick because all the Essie polishes where extremely stunning.
I was quite disappointed that Sephora didn’t have the Taylor Swift perfume. I’ve been wanting to test it since it first came out, but I don’t trust the simple description on the website to just buy it online! So..bummer for that. 😦
Oh, and I hated the fact that I totally forgot to ask for samples while paying!!! Thinking about it still pisses me off.
Then, we walked through Via del Corso to get to the Lush store. They modernized the shop with my surprise! Now it’s bigger and wider, I love it! Anyway, Lush shop assistants are always super nice and they helped me to pick up a hand soap (Honey I Washed The Kid), a toner (Eau Roma Water) and an acne treatment (Grease Lightning). I asked for a sample of a hair mask (R&B)** and I also got a sample of a hand soap (Bohemian). I got the chance to try the Fun (blue) soap – definitely writing it down on my future shopping list!
Honestly, I left my heart at the store. I really wanted to buy everything!!!
My sis wanted to get some jeans so we entered in Tally Weijl, but found nothing that was appealing to her. I ended up buying the cutest owl necklace that I’ve been wanting for ages!
Then we took a break and eat at McD’s – not that anyone cares – and I tasted a delicious chocolate muffin. It was like heaven!
After lunch I was ready to hit the MAC Pro store. The shop was full as usual (even at 1:30PM!), but I managed to get helped by one of the MAC makeup artists. I got (after several minutes of waiting because they couldn’t find my earlier booking for it!) the Face&Body Foundation in White as I was telling you last week and two samples: the Chartreuse pigment and the N1 Face%Body Foundation (which my mom wanted to test). Sadly, they were out of stock of the Mineralize Foundation (the fluid one) in NW15, the one that my mom wanted me to buy for her.
Do you want my honest opinion about the whole “shopping at MAC experience“? I was extremely disappointed. It’s not the first time that I entered in that store and I’ve always had the same girl (I don’t fancy her at all) helping me, but I’ve never been treated like customers should. This time, incidentally, I opted for another shop assistant, but, sadly, it was exactly the same. It’s like I was talking and they weren’t even listening to me. Plus, the samples? Well, it’s almost like I had to beg for them.
Customer care is very important to me and I don’t care if you sell cheap or high-end products, you still have to treat the customers kindly. I wasn’t being bitchy about anything and they had no right to treat me like me being there wasn’t appreciated.
Let me remind you that they got out of me 36€, not just a cent.
Anyway, disappointing stuff aside, we went to the GAP store for the first time and I fell in love with polka dots regular and colored denim. They were between 50 and 60€ (not too pricey for GAP stuff), but I didn’t buy any because I was too tired to even try them on. I plan to buy a pair of jeans like that during Spring!
& that concludes my Rome shopping trip! As I told you is nothing too much, but the fact that now I have a white foundation to use with the too dark ones makes me the happiest girl in the world! 😉
This slide-show shows you all the products in details: HERE!
Yesterday, not happy enough of all the things I bought the day before, I dared to walk into our italian brand Kiko store. I had a 20% discount to use and it would have expired just yesterday..I simply had to use it, it was calling me for days, haha! 😛
I went quite crazy, I can honestly say I didn’t need any of the stuff I bought, but..well, I decided to call the past weekend as a “shop and don’t think weekend“.
I bought two nail polishes (a lime green and a turquoise) which should give a “mirror” effect, but to me they are better described as “metallic” ones, a nail polish pen remover, a nail polish remover (the one you slide your finger in it and it removes the polish completely thanks to a soaked sponge inside the container – I’ll have to show it to you soon because it’s pure geniality!), two concealers (one in light rose and one in green) and a 10 ml jar where I plan to mix my foundation with the MAC white.
This slide-show shows you all the products: HERE!
& that is all!
How was your weekend? Any recent purchases? Let me know! 🙂
** UPDATE March 7th 2013: I noticed just now that our “Radici” by Lush IT translates in “Roots” (duh!) by Lush international! Sorry for the bad info!
February 20, 2013 § 8 Comments
I am in the middle of my winter exams, as you know. I can gladly announce that I’ve done two of them (still can’t believe it) and that there’s only one to go. But it’s the worst one, so I am fully depressed and scared that I won’t make it. T____T
Anyway, I placed my book order Feb. 2nd and my package arrived this Monday, with a week delay. The waiting was extremely painful, hehe. The books look all shiny and perfect and I picked “The Perks of Being a Wallflower” by Steven Chbosky to read first. Maybe I’ll have time just this evening to start with the first pages. *crosses fingers*
But, let’s cut to the chase.
The real reason I’m writing it’s because, hopefully, if everything goes right (read “if I pass my exam with success“), I am going to Rome the first Saturday of March and I intend to go crazy shopping. LOL
Yes, sometimes you just need that.
I’m going to have a tour at MAC, Sephora and Lush (maybe H&M and something else too). I already have a few things to buy, but I want your help.
At the moment I only own an eyeshadow brush (#213) by MAC (and literally nothing else) and I’m planning to buy the White Face & Body Foundation which I’ve wanted for ages. I have a crush on Barely Study paint pot, so I may get that one too, but..any other good must-have products?
What about Sephora?
I wanted to get the Urban Decay Naked 2 or the Naked Basics palette, but I’m not sure I will. I was think about a nice primer potion by UD, maybe something similar to the color of Bare Study so that I won’t have to get it by MAC (and I’m sure it’ll be sold out as usual, just like every time I go to Rome to buy it! XD). Any other suggestions?
And finally, must have items by Lush?
I have a super long shopping list of Lush products I wrote every time some beauty guru would talk about them, but I also have tons of unopened skin care products, so unless it’s really an awesome product, I’m going to skip it. Anyway, I’m still very open to suggestions!
I trust you’ll fill my comment section and make me go broke! haha
Talk to you soon.
January 23, 2013 § 2 Comments
Here’s what I bought last Saturday!
I ❤ sales!
– Kate Moss for Rimmel Lipstick in #010 (about 10€, got it for free because of a sales promotion @ Acqua&Sapone)
– Supercolour Mascara by Kiko (Sabbia – Sand #10, sale price: 3.90€)
– Supercolor Mascara by Kiko (Fucsia #09, sale price: 3.90€)
– Lipstick Rouge A’ Levres by Kiko (#11, sale price: 1.90€)
– Nail Polish Sense Tech 100% Mat by Deborah (#10, sale price: 2€ @ Acqua&Sapone)
– Magnetic Nail Polish Shine Tech by Deborah (#65, sale price: 2€ @ Acqua&Sapone)
I was extremely lucky, I guess. 😛
January 10, 2013 § 4 Comments
I’ve planned to write this post since Christmas day and I actually took photos the day after Christmas, knowing that I would post them here. I’m super late, though!!!! =( It really isn’t too special, just the nice little things I got for Christmas!
Here’s the overview.
Then, let’s check every item.
My parents and my sis joined to buy the Clinique “Whole Lotta Colour” set of Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm. Here are the five colours in the set: Curvy Candy, Chunky Cherry, Super Strawberry, Oversized Orange and Richer Raisin.
I’ll try them out and I’ll post a review or a “close-up” look post about this set! 😉
My sister got me some pressed eye shadows (named: Unicorno, Peaches&Cream, Limelight, Bonbon), the blush Emoticon and a set of four light mineral foundations so that maybe I’m lucky and I can find the right match! Everything is by Neve Cosmetics, an italian brand of mineral makeup.
Mom and Dad got me a Chanel Lipstick (my very first one!) from the line Rouge Allure. It’s the #95, called Enjouée. To be honest, I personally picked up this shade and I soon regret it because the same day I went to H&M and bought the lipstick Darling Pink which I realized is basically the same as the Chanel one. Huge bummer. 😦 I’ll talk about that in a future post, hopefully!
There are also two Chanel samples of a hydration and an eye cream.
My aunt and her family got me a Pupa Milano palette. It should be #02. I’m not completely sure if I’m going to use this palette., the colours are not my favourite. 😦
And that’s it!!!
After Christmas I tried my best to fit everything in my single makeup drawer, but I realized it’s completely full of stuff (old&new) I like but that I don’t use. I promised myself that I won’t buy any more makeup until I finish up something.
That’ll be a future broken promise, I know. But, really, I’ll try my best to avoid drugstores and makeup stands. I will, I will.
Hope it was an interesting post, sweeties. I really hope you had a wonderful and blessed Christmas with your loved ones and I wish you again a Happy 2013!